Current products offer traditional workbooks OR web-based instruction, but we’ve combined both elements, infused original Scripture-rich music, and seamlessly integrated it all into a paradigm-shifting learning experience.
A revolutionary system that works seamlessly:
A Classroom Curriculum
Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ consists of 6 dazzling themed Encounters, each geared for 1 semester. The 6 Encounters covers critical Bible learning in grades 3—5 in this order:
- GRADE 3 Fall: YOU GOT IT ALL – Adventures in the Mission of God’s Son
- GRADE 3 Spring: SOUL SURFIN’: Adventures in the Spread of God’s Message
- GRADE 4 Fall: SEEKERMANIA: Adventures in the Pursuit of God’s Presence
- GRADE 4 Spring: SALVATION SPEEDWAY: Adventures in the Power of God’s Word
- GRADE 5 Fall: GAME FACE: Adventures in the Display of God’s Supremacy
- GRADE 5 Spring: GOD CITY: Adventures in the Gift of God’s Kingdom
Semester themed Encounters consist of 12 units plus learning review and “Bonanza” units, totaling 15 weeks. Daily plans per unit explore Core Bible stories, Weekly Bible passages, setting, background, application, “song lyrics”, Scripture activities, and weekly quizzes.
An Online Adventure
The Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ Online Adventure is the first Bible engagement system built on a learning management platform—featuring these 5 musical, learning video activities:
- ACTIVITY 1: The Tune Bubbler – Live performance with 10 “bubble” facts.
- ACTIVITY 2: The Word Bundler – Repeating visual bundles for memorization.
- ACTIVITY 3: The Truth Buzzer – Dean-o teaches “key play words” & lyrical insights.
- ACTIVITY 4: The Lyric Builder – Sing-a-long with 10 altered song lyrics.
- ACTIVITY 5: The Motto Buster – Slices of passages under disappearing grids.
- PLACEMENT: Lyric Builders: teacher resources, Motto Busters: Review Weeks.
Themed Encounters feature 60 video adventures & quizzes to explore the Weekly Bible Passages. The Online Adventure is integrated into the in-class activities, with an additional option for students to use at home. Videos, quizzes, rewards and levels make it a blast!
A Musical Encounter
Only Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ features music written for every Bible passage as the retention and application of God’s Word aligns with the powerful gift of music.
- A Calling: With decades of children’s ministry in tow, Dean-o has toured the U.S. to perform in churches, schools, camps and the Luis Palau, Harvest & Franklin Graham Crusades, Fishfest & Spirit West Coast Music Festivals. Dean-o has published with FKO Music, Child Evangelism Fellowship, Group and Cook Communications.
- A Highlight: Dean-o anchored a 3-day Salvation Army World Trade Center outreach in NYC to the families of 9/11 and donated 10,310 GOD CITY CDs in that effort. In over 1,800 venues, the ministry has now seen over 12,000 children saved.
Our mission: transform students into true seekers and equip them to defend their faith — a tremendous challenge for Christian educators. Achieving this objective requires a fresh approach to Bible curriculum that engages the hearts and minds of the next generation.